'Day of the Jelly Spill' 'Day of the Jelly Spill'

Nice video, good luck at the NATA 2013

Voyeur School Voyeur School

Awesome movie, I enjoyed it, really! Very interesting, abstract, horror- thrill-based like with a deep meaning. Now I now that everyone can interpretate an "art" work different, but could you please tell and explain me, at what did you think, when you made up this movie, when you came with this idea, of all this gore, weird experiments, resulting from paperclips or having something to do with them?I am really curious.
Anyway great job. :)

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Nice one.

Gravitee Wars Online Gravitee Wars Online

Add a friend, team modes and zoom in/out of a map would be much appreciated

Game Corp Game Corp

Awesome game,really addicting,maybe a squel?fullscreen mode,customize emplyhers,mor options for games,bigger companies,more events,more goals,...make it more complex!

Reign of Centipede Reign of Centipede

Nice game and idea,pherhaps a bigger map (not just 4 platforms),different planets pherhaps,with different cliamtes that can affect the units(in this case some special buildings too?),more units,upgradable units and weapons,higher unit limit (100?), and make it more addicting,pherhaps add some campaign mode,besides this unlimited mode,anyway nice game
4/5

Trashkeeper (counrty, live) Trashkeeper (counrty, live)

I love your songs,keep up with good music,you will surely get somewhere:)

Lundsfryd responds:

He Stayed Home He Stayed Home

Hope to hear of you soon(more songs,pherhaps an album,if there isn't already one):D

Lundsfryd responds:

No album, and I doubt we will be making one, but there will probably be a new song or two soon.. :)

Fernando's Amazing Adventure Fernando's Amazing Adventure

Lovely song

but the intro is almost = intro music from the walking dead,seriously,it gives me a haunted feeling,it's awesome and this two intros are like twins(first 10 seconds only:) )

Crab infection: Pride Crab infection: Pride